4th June 2021, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it right to take admission in 3 years LLB by dropping BSL mid way?

Sir my 2 papers in BSL 1 year were not clear , I will not fresh graduate and today I am in 2 year so will it right if I take admission in 3 years LLB , because I want to appear for the exam of jmfc as a fresh graduate I have passed 12.

7th June 2021, 06:12 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it right to take admission in 3 years LLB by dropping BSL mid way?

First you will have to complete your graduation to be eligible for 3 years LLB. You need minimum 55% marks in the graduation from any university. You can do 5 years BA+LLB course now on behalf of 10+2 result if you are thinking of quitting BSL midway.

You can also appear in the CLAT exam if you want to get admission in one of the best law colleges of India.
8th June 2021, 12:06 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it right to take admission in 3 years LLB by dropping BSL mid way?

If you will take admission in LLB now than you will be able to complete this LLB in 5 years.

Only Graduate candidates can complete LLB in 3 years.

You haven't completed Graduation yet so you will be considered as a candidate who have completed intermediate only.

Those who have minimum qualification of intermediate will take minimum 5 years to complete LLB.

So, It wouldn't be right to take admission in 5 year LLB degree now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?