22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

I want to get admission in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai for studying BSL+LLB. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BSc course. Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  2. Eligibility to get BSL+LLB admission in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission at ILS Law College for BSLLLB?
  4. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BA LLB course at St. Wilfred's College of Law, Mumbai? Fees and course detail?
  5. Course structure of BSL+LLB in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  6. How many BSL+LLB seats are available in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  7. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. Information about St Wilfred PG college, Jaipur? What is the rank of this college?
  10. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  11. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  12. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(Chemistry) to study M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) in St. Wilfred's PG College?
  13. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?
  14. Which law colleges are best in Mumbai for Graduates with 80% marks?
  15. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  16. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  17. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  18. How can I get admission for Law education? What's the applying procedure? I've completed my Bachelors degree in Engineering
26th July 2018, 04:31 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai for studying BSL+LLB. So, I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this BSc course. Please reply to me immediately.

Eligible candidates have to apply on the prescribed application form for the admission to study BLS – LLB course in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai. Candidates have to furnish the following documents: T.C. Original, attested copies of mark sheet and certificates. Candidates have to submit the original mark sheet, certificate, four passport size photographs, caste certificate, etc. at the time of admission. Applications of candidates who do not fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions and incomplete admission forms will not be entertained. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examinations. St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai website link is given Click Here
26th July 2018, 10:02 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

BLS LLB (Bachelor of Legal Science Bachelor of Legislative Law) is a integrated course. The duration of the course is 5 years.

St. Wilfreds college of law offers different law courses in which BLS LLB is one of them.
The eligibility required for studying this course in the St. Wilfred’s college of law is a 10+2 or its equivalent education in related stream with minimum 45% from any recognised board. There is 5% relaxation given for reservation candidates.

The admissions for BLS LLB course are given based on the previous years performance. You need to visit the official website and fill the application form with required details, pay the application fees and submit the form with required documents.
If you meet the eligibility requirements then you can get admission into the university.

For more details visit the official website of St. Wilfreds college of law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?