30th July 2018, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai for studying BSL+LLB. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this college for this course. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai? -- [New]
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?
  3. How many BSL+LLB seats are available in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility criteria for admission at ILS Law College for BSLLLB?
  5. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  7. How to take admission in Law college after finishing B.Com from Mumbai University? What is the procedure for admission?
  8. Correspondence LLB is recognized by government? Details of colleges offering correspondence courses?
  9. Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  11. Procedure to get BTech admission in Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Technology, Mumbai for a candidate with 77.88% in Diploma Mechanical?
  12. Books to be referred for LLB entrance? Which are the good colleges in Hyderabad and which branch to take?
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. How to get admission in LLB being a 57 years old man?
  15. Which law colleges are best in Mumbai for Graduates with 80% marks?
  16. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study B.Ed in Mumbai University? List of colleges in Mumbai West?
  18. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
6th August 2018, 12:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai are given below.

=> For BSL+LLB course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> The admission of candidate will be done through counselling based on the rank obtained in Maharashtra Common Entrance Test.

=> My suggestion to you is that you should score good marks in entrance examination in order to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai.
6th August 2018, 06:29 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai?

Pravin Gandhi college of law offers 5 years graduation level law degree i.e., BSL + LLB (Bachelor of Legal Science + Bachelor of Legislative Law).

The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in related stream from any recognised board.

The admissions are given based on the merit performance in the entrance exam conducted by State government named MHCET LAW exam.
You need to apply for the exam through online by filling the application form with all the required details and submit the form.
Attend the MHCET LAW exam and qualify in merit for getting admission into the college.

For more detailed information visit the official website of Pravin Gandhi college of law.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?