22nd July 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSL+LLB admission in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai for studying BSL+LLB? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BA LLB course at St. Wilfred's College of Law, Mumbai? Fees and course detail?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSL+LLB in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  3. Eligibility criteria for admission at ILS Law College for BSLLLB?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BSL+LLB in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  5. Course structure of BSL+LLB in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  6. How many BSL+LLB seats are available in St. WilfredÂ’s College of Law, Mumbai?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in Ashmitha law college Mumbai after passing Sr. Secondary with 62.29% marks?
  8. Information about St Wilfred PG college, Jaipur? What is the rank of this college?
  9. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  11. How to apply for LLB after B.Com?
  12. Is entrance exam available for M.Sc(Polymer Chemistry) admission in St. Wilfred's PG College? Eligibility to apply?
  13. How to get admission in Government College of Law Mumbai, Faculty of Law Delhi and ILS Pune? What is the admission procedure for 3 years course?
  14. Which law colleges are best in Mumbai for Graduates with 80% marks?
  15. Eligibility to study BSL+LLB in Pravin Gandhi College of Law, Mumbai? -- [New]
  16. Can I get admission in Law college in Mumbai University after scoring 45% marks in B.Com
  17. When will be the merit list for DES Law college displayed?
  18. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in Government Law College, Mumbai for PGD in Security Law program?
26th July 2018, 04:20 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSL+LLB admission in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai for studying BSL+LLB? I am interested to join this college for this course so I want to know about the eligibility criteria.

Eligibility to study BLS – LLB course in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai is a pass in 10+2 or HSC or equivalent with minimum 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) from a recognized board / university. There is no age limit to study BLS – LLB in St. Wilfred’s College of Law, Mumbai. Candidates are admitted to the course based on merit, i.e. marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the course is five years. St. Wilfred’s College of law, Mumbai website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?