31st May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?

I want to do BCA(Mobile Applications Development) from Martin Luther Christian University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

2nd June 2018, 02:11 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BCA(Mobile Applications Development) in MLCU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BCA(Mobile Applications Development) from Martin Luther Christian University. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

Students who are studying BCA Mobile Applications in Martin Luther Christian University (MCLU) can apply for the MCLU Scholarship Fund. The MCLU Scholarship Fund is offered to the full time degree students of MCLU and should have completed at least one semester / year of the BCA Mobile Applications course at the Martin Luther Christian University (MCLU). Students should have a good record of attendance and academic process to avail the MCLU Scholarships. Students can find the details in the MCLU website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?