25th October 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Admission test to study BTech in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? When the application form will be released?

Hello, I want to join BTech course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University. I am in final year of BSc Electronics from the same university. I would like to know that I have undergo in any admission test? If yes, then when the form is publish?

8th March 2023, 02:34 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Admission test to study BTech in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? When the application form will be released?

Yes, Tamil Nadu Agricultural University conducts an entrance exam called TNAU Engineering Entrance Exam (TNEEA) for admission to its BTech programs. The application forms for TNEEA are usually released in the month of May every year. However, it is recommended that you keep an eye on the official website of the university for the latest updates regarding the application process and exam dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?