17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying Bachelor of Management Studies?

Can I know the scope of Bachelor of Management Studies? I want to do this course because after this course I want to enter in the corporate world. So, I would like to know the scope. Thank you!

19th October 2016, 12:34 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor of Management Studies?

Once you complete the Bachelor of Management with good marks the can apply in any MNC companies. You can apply as Sr.Executive - Business Development or Sr. Executive Lead generation. If you perform well can grow quickly. But you must score more than 60%. Also you can apply for many government jobs. So,first of all complete this course with understanding then apply for the jobs.
19th October 2016, 01:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying Bachelor of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the scope of Bachelor of Management Studies? I want to do this course because after this course I want to enter in the corporate world. So, I would like to know the scope. Thank you!

The candidates can work after BMS course or can study further after the course. Many of the students will continue their studies in the management field through MBA course. One can also study Master of Business Studies, Masters in Financial Management, Masters in Human Resource Management, Masters in Marketing Management, M.Com etc. The candidates after this course can work as Finance Executive, Business Consultant, Human Resource Executive, Marketing Executive, Faculty etc in the following areas like Banks, Financial Institutions, Business Houses, Educational Institutions, Export Companies, BPOs, MNCs, Marketing Organizations etc. The above given are some of the scopes the Bachelor of Management studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?