11th August 2016, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class (Commerce)?

Hello Sir, I am a Commerce with Computer Science student without Mathematics. Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class? Please let me know the best course for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?
  2. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  3. Am I eligible to take computer course after 12th if I don't have mathematics as option?
  4. Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class (Commerce)?
  5. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  7. Can I pursue Computer Science after completing class 12th with (PCM)? Which college is the best for pursuing Computer Science course in Agra?
  8. Can I pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completing class 12th without Maths?
  9. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  10. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  11. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  12. Am I eligible to pursue a career in Geology after completing class 12th Computer Science?
  13. What is the scope and salary expected after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course?
  14. Which courses can I do after 12th commerce without Mathematics and Computer Science?
  15. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to pursue class 12th with Commerce after completing class 11th with Science (Medical)?
  17. Should I study online commerce to pursue CA? Can I study computer science as a stream in class 12th? What courses should I study to become a CA?
  18. What are the career options after BSc computer science honors? -- [New]
11th August 2016, 09:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class (Commerce)?

No, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Computer Science) course, if you have not studied Mathematics subject in your 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. To be eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Computer Science) course, you should have completed 12th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognised board. Since, you have not pursued Mathematics subjects in your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you are not eligible to pursue B.Sc. (Computer Science) course.
11th August 2016, 11:04 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class (Commerce)?

Yes you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science without having mathematics in 12th. There is no any restriction in subject selection. Candidates are free to select any stream after having with any other stream. That is why no need to worry you will get admission easily.
11th August 2016, 11:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science course even after completion of 12th Class without Mathematics course. But remember, the basic eligibility criteria basically varies from institute to institute. Some of the colleges ask candidates to have "Mathematics" as a subject at their 12th Class level. But some of the colleges ask candidates to have Physics, Chemistry and English subjects at 12th Level. So whether you are eligible or not basically depends upon the college or institute that you get admission in. The basic educational qualification required is "12th Class" from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern and the duration of this B.Sc in Computer Science course is 3 years.
11th August 2016, 11:35 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am a Commerce with Computer Science student without Mathematics. Can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class? Please let me know the best course for me.
No, you can't pursue B.Sc in Computer Science after completion of 12th standard in Commerce.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with Mathematics and Computer Science from a recognized University are eligible for B.Sc degree in Computer Science.

Your age should be above 16 years.
12th August 2016, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in the above mentioned course without having studied mathematics at your 12th level as it is the minimum educational requirement in order to get admission in the above mentioned course.
12th August 2016, 08:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that you cannot pursue B.Sc course in Computer Science subject after studying class 12th from Commerce stream. Since you have studied Commerce in class 12th, so you cannot pursue B.Sc course. You can opt B.Com in specific subjects as you are from Commerce background.

You can also opt any one of the below mentioned courses:-

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A).
Chartered Accountancy (CA).
Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
Company Secretary Program (CS). etc.
23rd July 2017, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th courses with biology and computer science then i do bsc computer science or not
2nd August 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I pursue IT Engineering after passing 12th from commerce without maths if not so is there any other procedure to go with my question to get into reality
21st July 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue b.sc computer science without maths in class 12 but having physics and came stay?
7th September 2019, 05:27 AM
Unregistered

Which course can i do without mathematics
1st December 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

I haven class 12 but if I will study maths after 12 can I be bsc computer science student ?
13th January 2020, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I do computer science without math
14th March 2020, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir My math is very weak therefore i am looking for those computer subject which i complete without mathmetics pleas tell me i can do ics without math
19th May 2020, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is maths needed to become a Computer science
24th May 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue Bsc in computer with out taking maths in 11th
13th July 2020, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue Computer courses after studying physics chemistry and information technology at plus 2 level
26th October 2020, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I passed my fsc exam.in premedical. Can I studied in computer science
2nd August 2021, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

can I pursue B.Sc Computer Science without Mathematics in 12th Class ..i took geology on my 2.. like i had ( physics,chemstry,geology,computer science,english,hidi... )
2nd July 2022, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Can i pursue B.Sc computer science without mathematics in 12th class (bio student )
8th January 2023, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue bsc computer science with commerce with computer science in 12th class (commerce with computer science) as I have choosen cs in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?