20th October 2018, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Scope of studying BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course?

Hi friends, I am interested to study BTech(Information and Communication Technology). But I don’t know anything about its scope. Can anyone of you tell me about the scope of this BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

22nd October 2018, 02:24 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course?

Scope of studying B tech( Information and Communication Technology) course:-

Software Engineer

Systems Analyst

Business Analyst

Software Tester

Technical Sales

Technical Consultant

Network Engineer.
22nd October 2018, 08:40 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of studying BTech(Information and Communication Technology) course?

Scope of studying B tech( Information and Communication Technology ) course:-

Technical Consultant

Network Engineer

Technical Sales

Business Analyst

Software Engineer

System Analyst

Software Tester.
22nd October 2018, 11:14 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Information and Communications Technology in a sub discipline of information technology which focuses on the role of unified communications and the integration of telecommunications, computers as well as necessary enterprise software, middleware, storage, and audio visual systems, which enable users to access, store, transmit and manipulate information.
Information communication technology is one of the most rapidly growing and evolving industries.
ICT professionals ideally possess technical expertise in computer systems, Hardware and networks, and have exceptional problem solving and analytical ability to diagnose and repair defects or malfunctions in such systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?