3rd September 2018, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Information and Communication Technologies)?

Hi Sir, I am going to join School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad for PhD(Information and Communication Technologies). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

11th March 2023, 12:34 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Information and Communication Technologies)?

Some of the career opportunities after the course are
Teaching profession
Project Manager
IT Manager
System Analyst
Business Analyst
Technical Profession
Technical Analyst

Benefits of the course.

Information and computer technology is expected to grow at 12% in near future.
With PhD degree, one can learn new digital business principles and adapt to the changing IT dynamics.

One can develop new theory or principle to take forward the computer programming.
Those who are already working in IT sector, they can use online PhD program to entice their knowledge so that they can grad better job opportunities.

Scope
Desirous candidate can opt for research based jobs or further studies.

Students can apply for government post for which they may have to clear an additional exam conducted by the Government.

Students can invest their time in discovering new technologies to improve hassle free application of computer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?