11th May 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of studying Bachelor o Journalism and Mass Communication course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing my 12th right now. I want to study Bachelor o Journalism and Mass Communication in my Graduation. Is Bachelor o Journalism and Mass Communication having good scope in future? What are all the jobs that I can get? Please give me your comment.

18th May 2019, 10:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Bachelor o Journalism and Mass Communication course?

Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication covers the study of mass media such as magazines, cinema films, radio, television, newspaper. After doing this course it opens doors to gainful employment and you get hired as a Columnist, writer, Fashion Photographer, Photojournalist, Film director, screenwriter, reporter and many more.
19th May 2019, 05:58 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of studying Bachelor o Journalism and Mass Communication course?

What is the scope of studying Bachelor o Journalism and Mass Communication course:-

Employment areas:-

Advertising agencies

Books and novels

Circulation and Public relations

Broadcasting Corporation

TV channels

Radio telecasting companies

Photography companies
20th May 2019, 10:19 AM
Rahimaan

Having completed my Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication and MA in Mass comm from two of the leading universities of West Bengal, Calcutta and Jadavpur respectively, I can tell you this - it's all worth it.

But education is just ONE side of the coin. Hard work pays off. I wanted to focus on a career in Corporate Communications initially, but that's when the social media scene in India picked up and I lapped it up. Many of my fellow classmates are into hardcore journalism. They did their initial 2-year struggle and now they are properly placed in their career.

Understand where you want to see yourself in the next 5 years and work hard towards achieving it. If you are good at what you do, then further studies in Journalism and Mass Comm will only better your pillars.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?