8th July 2021, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for BAMS or continue with my BCA - MCA?

Hi Currently I m in the 2nd year of bca but I always wanted to become doctor(MBBS or BDS) so I gave meet this year as well and got bams in a private college but I never thought of bams as a career option in medical field. So I m confused whether should I go for bams or should I continue with the bca and do further studies in computer field only(MCA) .what is the scope of bams...n job opportunities....??

11th July 2021, 06:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I go for BAMS or continue with my BCA - MCA?

Which should you go with basically depends upon your interest. Yes, if you are willing to get settled in Information Technology field, then I would suggest you to go with MCA course after successful completion of Bachelor of Computer Application course.

On the other hand, you are mentioning that you are willing to become Doctor. Then in this case, I would suggest you to go with pursuing BAMS course as you have already got admission in private college. After successful completion of BAMS course, you can find job opportunities in Healthcare IT industry or Insurance or Life Science industry or colleges or dispensaries or ayurvedic hospitals or pharmaceutical industries..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?