9th September 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field

i am study in B.Sc computer science final year. My ambition to become a Leture for the computer field but i am confused because some of them told M.sc is better, others told for MCA is so which is best then which colleges to study me

Related Questions:
  1. How to become a lecturer in computer field if I am studying Bsc computer science
  2. How to start a career in Film Writing (Telugu media)?
  3. What is the scope in BSc computer science field? Which is better after doing BSc computer Science, MCA or MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  5. What should I do to get a Job in Administration field or Teaching field having completed B.Sc in Computer Science and B.Ed in Computer Science?
  6. Is is possible to go in research field of computer after doing MSc in computer science?
  7. Which course should I select after studying BSc computer science? I am interested in computer science field
  8. Government jobs in computer field for computer science students?
  9. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  10. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  11. Am I eligible for B.Sc Non Medical if done 3 years diploma in CSE?
  12. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  13. What is the initial salary for freshers? I have done BSc computer science
  14. Which Government Sector Jobs are good for B.Tech Computer Science Engineers?
  15. Can I settle in software field after doing MSc computer science?
  16. Which Computer field should be chosen for Computer Engineering Diploma course after 10th?
  17. What kind job will I get after passing BSc Computer Science? Companies in Kerala providing jobs in the field? How much is the salary?
  18. Computer Science Engineering from Abroad offers most attracting and high paying job profile? -- [New]
28th September 2012, 05:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a lecturer in computer field after studying in BSc computer science field

Both the options will help you to obtain a job as lecturer. Good academic results are required for obtaining such a job position. After any of these courses, you have to qualify NET in order to have job in government colleges. Such candidates can join as Asst professor and can earn up to Rs. 40,000/- per month. By gaining experience, you can move to the position of Professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?