11th November 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Admission test to study BSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University? When the application form will be released?

Hello, I want to join BSc(Mathematics) course in Aligarh Muslim University. I am in 12th standard, studying with Science stream from UP Board. I would like to know that I have undergo in any admission test? If yes, then when the form is publish?

8th March 2023, 02:25 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Admission test to study BSc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University? When the application form will be released?

Yes, Aligarh Muslim University conducts an entrance exam for admission to its undergraduate courses, including BSc Mathematics. The entrance exam is called the AMU Entrance Exam or AMUEE. The application forms for AMUEE are usually released in the month of February or March, and the exam is conducted in the month of May. You can check the official website of Aligarh Muslim University for more details regarding the exam and the application process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?