1st March 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? When the application form will be released?

Hello, I want to join B.Tech course in Jadavpur University. I am in final year of B.Sc Electronics from Calcutta University. I would like to know that I have undergo in any admission test? If yes, then when the form is publish?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  3. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Sharda University? When the application form will be released?
  4. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  5. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  6. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  7. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university?
  9. Possibility to get Lateral BTech admission in Jadavpur University without HS for a Diploma student? -- [New]
  10. Is there any admission test available to study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  11. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
  12. When are the results of Bengali M.A admission test of Jadavpur University?
  13. Permanent address holder of West Bengal who is living outside West Bengal can get admission in Jadavpur University through WBJEE 2016?
  14. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  15. Possibility to study M.Tech in Jadavpur University for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  16. Admission procedure to study MSc(Botany) in Jadavpur University?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Jadavpur University? When its notification will be released?
  18. Should I have to secure 60% aggregate in 12th to study in Jadavpur University?
21st March 2018, 09:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? When the application form will be released?

In order to get admission for B.Tech in Jadavpur University, you have to appear for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE). The admission is based on the marks secured in the examination.

The application process for B.Tech in this university has already been started on January 2018 and ended up on February 2018. The entrance examination will be conducted by May 2018, so prepare well by that time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?