8th March 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Sharda University? When the application form will be released?

Hello, I want to join B.Tech course in Sharda University. I am in 12th standard right now. I would like to know that I have to appear in any admission test? If yes, then when the form is publish?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? When the application form will be released?
  2. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?
  4. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to study B.Tech in GB Pant University? When the application form will be released?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MSc(Mathematics) in Sharda University?
  6. Eligibility to get MBBS admission in Sharda University? Percentage required in 12th PCB to get admission? Annual fee of MBBS in Sharda University?
  7. Will I get Swami Vivekanand Subharti University, Meerut or Sharda University after completing B.Tech in Civil?
  8. Requirements to get Education Loan to study B.Com in Sharda University?
  9. How can I get admission to study MBA in Esade Business School? When the application form will be released?
  10. When the application form for admission in M.Com will be released in Saurashtra University? Is this a correspondence University?
  11. Various dates of MCA entrance examination conducted in india and their eligibility criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed to join engineering course in lateral entry after completion of diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When the application form of AMU 11th Science entrance exam will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  14. When will the forms for class 1 academic year 2017-2018 will be available? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  16. When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  17. List of government colleges in Jharkhand to study Diploma in Primary Education? Total fees and admission procedure?
  18. When the application form of Advanced Placement Test 2019 will be released? Details and benefits to appear in APT? -- [New]
15th April 2018, 04:50 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Sharda University? When the application form will be released?

Yes, you have to appear in Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) which is conducted by Sharda University for offering admissions in Engineering, Management, Pharmacy, Law, Nursing and other streams offered by different schools. You should have passed Matriculation with at least 60% aggregate marks, HSC with at least 70% aggregate marks & minimum 60%aggregats marks in PCM stream from a Government recognised board. After qualifying the SUAT examination, you have to attend the Personal interview to get admission in B.Tech course in Sharda University.
15th April 2018, 06:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in Admission test to study B.Tech in Sharda University? When the application form will be released?

Yes, you should have to appear in Admission Test i.e., Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) which is conducted by Sharda University for offering admission in various graduate courses. To be eligible to appear in SUAT, you should have passed SSC with at least 60% aggregate marks, HSC with at least 70% aggregate marks & minimum 60% marks in PCM, Computer Science subjects from a recognised board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?