25th September 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Hotel Management) in ISBM Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in ISBM Chennai for studying BA(Hotel Management) course. I would like to know if I should have to appear in any entrance exam for studying this course? Please tell me as soon as possible.

28th September 2019, 02:13 AM
Meera2602

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue BA(Hotel Management) in ISBM Chennai?

No, you do not have to appear in any entrance examination to pursue Bachelor of Arts(Hotel Management) in Indian School of Business Management and Administration, Chennai. The admission process is online and admission is direct .

The application form is available on www.isbm.org.in/download/Application%20Form%20PDF.pdf. You would need to fill it and had to submit it at the below address along with Attested photo copies of mark sheets, two latest photographs and registration fee.

Address:-
ISBM,
211, 3rd Floor, Sivamegam Towers, above Jackson's Furniture,
Opp to Valluvar Kottam, Valluvar High Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai-600034
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?