30th September 2018, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory?

Hi friends, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for studying PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) from The European Molecular Biology Laboratory? I want to apply for this course so I need to know about the eligibility criteria. Thank you!

2nd October 2018, 09:29 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biology and Molecular Biology) in The European Molecular Biology Laboratory?

Eligibility Criteria to study PhD in Biology and Molecular Biology from The European Molecular Biology Laboratory:-
1. You must have an upper class appropriate Master's degree in Biology or related stream.
2. You must have an essay on expected thesis topic.
3. You must have GRE or GMAT examination scorecard.
4. You must have an English language proficiency test scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?