8th December 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if secured less marks in NEET?

Hello
I have passed 12th board.
I also passed NEET but with less marks.
Is there any need to appear board
exam again to repeat NEET???????

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear for HSc board after passing with 56%?
  2. Is there any need to appear in board exam again after passing 12th board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS if scored 143 marks in NEET and secured 68% in 12th being an OBC student?
  4. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  5. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  6. Best book for 12th ISC as well as NEET?
  7. What steps are to be taken to do MBBS after 10th?
  8. Can I get admission in any Self Financing MBBS college in Tamil Nadu if secured 74 percentile in NEET and 195 cutoff marks in Medical entrance exam?
  9. Am I eligible for job in Infosys after scoring 58.2% in 12th board?
  10. In which government college can I get after passing 12th with PCM? I have secured 70% marks in board examination
  11. Can I reappear for the same board 12th exams after scoring 50.5% in aggregate and 45.6 in PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  13. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  14. Eligibility to reappear in 12th after 4 years?
  15. How to apply for 12th PCM in IMA Dehradun after scoring 87.5% marks in 10th CBSE board exam
  16. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 178 cutoff marks in NEET?
  17. Can I get a seat in government college after securing 149 marks in NEET?
  18. What score should I obtain in NATA? For which colleges am I eligible? I have secured 76% marks in 12th board CBSE
10th December 2014, 12:41 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if secured less marks in NEET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I have passed 12th board.
I also passed NEET but with less marks.
Is there any need to appear board
exam again to repeat NEET???????

NEET - National Eligibility Entrance Test

This exam is conducted for candidates to join in courses such as MBBA/BDS and as you have mentioned that you have already written the exam but scored low marks there is no need that you want to reappear for +2 exam in order to get selected in NEET.

It is only needed that you should apply for the exam next year whereas speaking about the eligibility criteria it is that the candidate appearing should have completed +2 with at least 50% aggregate and this is for General category candidate and there are certain relaxation which is allowed for other category.

The candidate who satisfies all these is eligible for applying for the exam.

Regards
~Jxsab~
10th December 2014, 09:50 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if secured less marks in NEET?

Regarding Board Exams

No, there is absolutely no need for you to re-appear in your board examinations only if you have scored a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.

But, if in case you have not obtained the above mentioned minimum marks required for being eligible for NEET-UG, then surely you will have to re-appear for your boarrds if you are determined to give NEET.

And, if you have successfully scored well in your 12th boards, i.e. fullfilling the above mentioned criteria's, then you don't have to appear for boards again.

Regarding NEET

You can prepare for as many times as you want but keep in mind that your age should not exceed beyond 25 years at the time of admission. As, that is the maximum age allowed for being eligible for the Test.
18th July 2021, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

Consider i have obtained 50% Marks in PCB In 2 Boards. But was unable to score good marks in Neet So Do I have to reappear in boards next year in order to give neet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?