17th June 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?

Please let me know about seat reservation for medical for state board,cbse board,icse board in Gujarat state. Also what percentage is calculated from board and from NEET. Please reply me as soon as possible as I have to decide board for my daughter. Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Is it better to change board from CBSE to State board of Gujarat?
  2. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  3. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  4. Which board is better for children in future? Percentage of seats available in Gujarat board, CBSE and ICSE?
  5. What is the percentage of allotment of seats between Gujarat Board and CBSE board from Gujarat in Medical and pharmaceutical Gujarat
  6. Should I change my board from CBSE to Gujarat board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Number of seats available in ICSE at Gujarat after 12th? Which board is better?
  8. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  10. What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?
  11. How many seats are reserved in CBSE board school in Gujarat for medical in Gujarat Government College?
  12. Can I change board from CBSE to Gujarat Board?
  13. Is there any Medical seats reserved in Gujarat?
  14. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  15. Should I switchover to CBSE board from Gujarat board?
  16. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  17. Is Shifting from Gujarat board to CBSE board a good option? Will it cause any problem for a 7th year student to adopt?
  18. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
27th June 2014, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?

How many seats are available for icsc students in medical colleges in gujrat this year?
19th June 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?

Is it better to change cbse to mp board? dear sir i was completed 10th class in cbse board with good marks .but now i was totally confused in cbse or mp board now tell me what should i take ?
10th May 2016, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE PASSED 10TH STD.ICSE 2016 THIS YEAR WITH 95%.NOW I WANTS TO DO 11TH STD.IN B GROUP.SHOULD I CONTINUE IN ICSE BOARD OR CHANGED TO GUJARAT BOARD CONSIDERING ADMISSION THROUGH NEET IN MBBS/BDS AFTER 12TH.WHEN GETTING ADMISSION ON THE BASIS OF NEET,SEPARATE RESERVATION QUATA OF SEATS FOR ICSE/CBSE/GUJARAT BOARD WILL BE AVAILABLE OR NOT?PLEASE GUIDE.
MAIL ID: [email protected] MOB.9426712131
7th April 2017, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

My son has appeared for his Class Xth exams this year. He is studying in CBSE board presently and wishes to pursue in Group B from Class XIth. Can you please share whether he should change from CBSE to Gujarat board to enter into medicine after class XIIth or is it fine to pursue his studies with CBSE board only. Thank you for your kind support. My email id is [email protected].
21st February 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

My child comes in STD 9. This time it's school has a pilot project. That means main 3 subjects are same in both board - cbsc & guj.board. we have to choose one board. Which board I have to choose? I m little confused. Please help me . My email I'd is [email protected]
13th November 2019, 11:19 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

To get admission in MBBS the eligibility criteria is
1) score 50%in your 12 standard in physics, chemistry and biology
2) candidate must be an indian citizen
3) candidate must be of 17 years at the time of admission
As NEET is based on CBSE syllabus it is better to choose CBSE board for your child
The criteria for reservation is if you have a domecile of Gujarat than you can get into 85% of state reservation and if you belong to other State domecile than you will get admission on the basis of 15% in Gujarat state
The process does not depend on the board but depends on the the domecile i.e the state in which you live
30th December 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I am in 10TH STD. ICSE 2020 THIS YEAR WITH .NOW I WANTS TO DO 11TH STD.IN B GROUP.SHOULD I CONTINUE IN ICSE BOARD OR CHANGED TO GUJARAT BOARD CONSIDERING ADMISSION THROUGH NEET IN MBBS/BDS AFTER 12TH.WHEN GETTING ADMISSION ON THE BASIS OF NEET,SEPARATE RESERVATION QUATA OF SEATS FOR ICSE/CBSE/GUJARAT BOARD WILL BE AVAILABLE OR NOT?PLEASE GUIDE ME

PRIYANSHU NILESH CHAUDHARI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?