18th February 2016, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Should i prefer studying B.Sc. (Hons) over B.Sc. (Major) at Vidyasagar University?

I am getting admission in both the courses i.e. B.Sc. Honours and B.Sc. Major in the Vidyasagar University. I am confused about selecting one course between the two. So kindly suggest that what should i prefer?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do side by side with BSc Major maths?
  2. What is the difference between DU BSc(Hons) and IGNOU BSc (Major) degrees?
  3. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  4. Am I eligible for B.Sc(chemical hons) in PBI university? Can I get direct admission in 2nd year for B.Sc hons? I'm doing B.Sc non medical (1st year) from senior government college(Amritsar)
  5. Names of the colleges offering BSc Hons in Haryana? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Job opportunities after B.Sc Chemistry? What to do ti get in Petroleum Industry?
  7. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year in BSc Hons physics? I am studying in DAV university Jalandhar in 1st semester
  9. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  10. Difference between BSc Hons and BSc General? How many subjects are there in BSc Hons?
  11. Which is better among B.Sc Csit or B.Sc (Hons) Business Computing and Information System?
  12. List of colleges offering BSc Mathematics Hons in AP or BSc Physics Hons in AP?
  13. Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?
  14. can BSc (IST) apply for Msc electronics?
  15. Should I prefer general BSc or Integrated Bsc? I am studying 2nd PU
  16. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  17. In which college can I get admission for BSc Hons after passing 12th with 67%?
  18. After BSc which higher education courses should I prefer after BSc Computer and Electronics?
18th February 2016, 11:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i prefer studying B.Sc. (Hons) over B.Sc. (Major) at Vidyasagar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am getting admission in both the courses i.e. B.Sc. Honours and B.Sc. Major in the Vidyasagar University. I am confused about selecting one course between the two. So kindly suggest that what should i prefer?
You can take B.Sc (Hons) than a B.Sc (Major). The B.Sc (Hons) degree is considered to be superior to the B.Sc degree. The B.Sc (Hons) is academically, more standard than the regular B.Sc degree. A B.Sc degree is easier to obtain than a B.Sc (Hons) degree. So you can choose B.Sc (Hons) over B.Sc course.
19th February 2016, 01:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should i prefer studying B.Sc. (Hons) over B.Sc. (Major) at Vidyasagar University?

If you have a keen interest in Physics and want to pursue your career in the field further, then I would ask you to go for B.Sc Major otherwise you should choose to go for B.Sc(H), if you have plans to divert from the field.
19th February 2016, 02:17 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

You can opt for either of the two courses depending upon your interest as both of the courses are good to be opted for. However, if you have great interest in Physics and wish to further get into research work, then you should probably go for B.Sc Major.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?