16th February 2014, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?

am a student from madonna university
i opted for bba programm but i am certified for bsc in certificates
as the managment says bsc is much worther than bba from madonna university
so please let me know
what are the advantage and disadvantage in bba and bsc?
and
does it create any problem in future by gettin bsc hons?
is it valued more?

28th February 2014, 09:40 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Advantages and disadvantages of BBA and B.Sc? Is B.Sc valued more?

As far as I am concerned B.B.A and B.Sc are almost of the same kind.So you no need to worry about that.The candidates from Science stream generally go for the B.Sc degree,the commerce students may go for the B.B.A(Bachelor of Business Administration).There is no much difference between the degrees actually.Basically it depends on your career goals and objectives that you may go for.

As you have done B.Sc degree you may go for the Masters degree such as M.Sc Master of Sciences.Basically B.Sc Hons is more valued than Ordinary B.Sc.The Ordinary B.Sc consists of 3 years and the B.Sc Hons degree is of 4 years.Soon after completion of the B.Sc degree you may continue to go for the studies.Then you will be directed to go to the Research field with the Degree.

If you go for the Masters degree,then the error which was made will get rectified.Of course you can get value to your degree,there by you can opt for the good jobs.Ultimately you can demand for the good salary,after having experience in field you may also then go for the higher authority jobs.

Remember the course along is not sufficient for your good career.So I recommend you to go for the Masters degree,then probably no body looks in to the error,this way you can rectify the problem.Where ever you go ,you will be asked masters degree certificates rather than Bachelor degree.Mean while any ways ask your administration to rectify the problem immediately.So that it won’t affect your career.If you still interested you can then go for the PhD Doctorate course,so that you can easily enter in to the Research field.
27th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i m of science stream have just given board exams of class 12th my subjects was pcb and now i have to change my stream so without science side how much career option may i have after 12th????
13th May 2015, 03:08 PM
amanshrivastava98

In my opinion, theoritically, both the degrees are equivalent to each other.

But practically, frankly speaking, BBA will lead you to a great career.

Yes, it is true that pursuing mere BBA will not get you a promising job according to the present market trend since there are many engineering graduates searching for the same jobs so the MNCs hire them as their employees.

To get a good job in the field of computers you have to pursue the MBA.

Many MNCs hire MBA graduates as the HR Managers and pay them about 5-7 lacs per annum as per the present trend.
20th April 2018, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

I'm interested in software and programming area . I wish to do pg and ug degree rather than B.E./B.tech courses in CS and IT. surely, I expect a good salary. Shall I get a fulfilled salary by doing B.sc Computer science ? which P.g is expected by companies after B.sc Computer Science -MBA or MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?