9th January 2021, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Babaria Instiute of Technology Vadodara?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BE(Electrical Engineering) from Babaria Instiute of Technology Vadodara. I am interested in doing a BE(Electrical Engineering) course so I would like to know if I should do this course from this institute?

11th January 2021, 12:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Should I study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Babaria Instiute of Technology Vadodara?

Yes, You should study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Babaria Instiute of Technology Vadodara.

In electrical engineering Gujrat technology university has 40 subject. In one semester there are 5 to 6 subjects.

In Babaria institute of technology all faculty is very talented. All the faculty is well experienced and well graduates.

In each semester college organize two or three industrial visits.

For application procedure visit official website-

https://bitstechnology.org/
11th January 2021, 08:06 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Should I study BE(Electrical Engineering) in Babaria Instiute of Technology Vadodara?

According to the reviews the placement for the Babaria institute of technology Vadodara is good as only 40 to 45% of students get placement through the college and the highest package that has been offered is 10 lacs per annum
The teaching staff and the trustee members are very helpful and supportive the infrastructure of campus is also very good the environment of the colleges is also good
The practical knowledge of the students is good and also the average salary package is 2 lpa
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?