6th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Com if got supplementary in 12th Board exam?

Sir,
I have got supplementary in my 12th Board exam. Can I get admission in B.Com course still? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. BE admission for supplementary students? Chance of getting admission through CET?
  2. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  3. Can I study F.Y.B.Com/T.Y.B.Com/S.Y.B.Com from NIOS if completed 12th YCMOU?
  4. How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Does AMET offer distance learning for maritime law LLM?
  6. Which stream is best to take admission in abroad after 12th when scored good in 10th and 12th examinations?
  7. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  8. Can I give supplementary exam at the time of placement if have less than 60% in PCM?
  9. Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?
  10. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main if appear in 12th Supplementary exams of Mathematics and Chemistry?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Education) if secured 54.87% in 12th?
  12. Should I have to appear as a Private candidate if failed in 3 subjects of 12th CBSE Board exam?
  13. Admission in 12th std science stream as a private student?
  14. Can I study B.Com Honours from Delhi University along with ICAI course after completing 12th Science?
  15. Eligibility for B.Com (H) from Calcutta University?
  16. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  17. Can I get admission to study in Kashmir University if study 12th from NIOS Board, Noida? Is NIOS Board of Noida recognized?
  18. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
8th September 2015, 12:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com if got supplementary in 12th Board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have got supplementary in my 12th Board exam. Can I get admission in B.Com course still? Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you in advance.
No, you can not get admission in B.Com course because you have pending backlog.

If you have got 45% in 12th standard in commerce stream from a recognized board then you are eligible to get admission B.Com course.

Your age should be above 18 years.

List of the B.Com college in India:-

Amity College of Commerce and Finance
Ph. No: 0120-439 2541/ 2937
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: LG Floor, F3 Block, Amity University Campus, Sector-125, Noida-201301
http://www.amity.edu/

St. Xaviers College, Kolkata
Email ID: [email protected]
Address: St. Xavier's College, 30 Park Street, (30 Mother Teresa Sarani), Kolkata-700016
http://sxccal.edu/

Sri Ram College of Commerce
Ph. No: 011-27667905
Address: Shri Ram College of Commerce, University of Delhi North Campus, Maurice Nagar, Delhi-110007
http://www.srcc.edu/

Indian Institute of Management and Commerce
Ph. No: 040 23231542
Address: 6-1-91, Telephone Bhavan Road, Khairatabad, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh-500004
http://www.iimchyderabad.com/

Khudiram Bose Central College
Ph. No: 033-25557102
Address: #71/ 72, Bidhan Sarani, Kolkata, West Bengal
http://www.kbccollege.com/
8th September 2015, 06:58 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Com if got supplementary in 12th Board exam?

No, not at all, there is no possibility for you to get admission in any college after having supplementary in 10+2 board exams.

The eligibility criteria for bachelor's degree in commerce is that candidate must have passed the 10+2 board exams from a recognized board. The percentage of marks depends upon nature of college and university. For example in Delhi University even 90% marks in 10+2 board exam is not sufficient to get admission in top college like SRCC.

Hence, you must pass the subject in which you have supplementary or you can also reappear for the 10+2 board exams.
10th September 2015, 05:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in B.Com course if you haven't cleared your 12th standard from a recognized University, as the minimum eligibility requirement to get admission in B.Com course is that the candidate should have completed his/her 12th standard with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

Therefore, if you haven't cleared your 12th standard, then I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for admission in B.Com course.
11th September 2015, 01:32 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends...................

No, you cannot get admission in B.Com course if you haven't cleared your 12th standard from a recognized Board.

As the minimum eligibility requirement to get admission in B.Com course is that the candidate should have completed his/her 12th standard with a minimum of 55% in aggregate.

And you must Submit your 12th certificates in Colleges before enter in to the colleges.

So, you can not eligible for B.com Course.

After the Completion your Supplementary you can eligible for B.com Course.

And you a option to join in B.com Graduation in Distance mode.

But, you are not eligible in regular mode without cleared your 12th standard.

All the best
9th June 2017, 06:48 AM
Unregistered

Can I gate admission to study B.Com/B.A. Hons if got supplementary in 12th exam board
3rd June 2018, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

I have got supplementry in my 12th board. So can I got admission privetly in any college.
2nd July 2018, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in degree college after clearing / passing my 12th compartment exam. The result will be announced in the August 1st week or 2nd seek. Please let me know the process for applying B.Sc. streams.
25th June 2019, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

After giving supplementary exam if there is no seat available in college then how can I take admission because our financial is not so good please tell what can I do
27th June 2019, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in bsc if I clear hsc supplementary exam of Maharashtra board in July ???
29th December 2020, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Due to pendamic supplimentary exam held on December.if pass can I get admission for fybcom
11th January 2021, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Due to pendamic supplimentary exam held december.i passed in this exam how I will get admission for fybcom
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?