9th June 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Should I study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BE(Mechatronics Engineering) from Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. As I am interested to do BE in Mechatronics Engineering specialization so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
11th June 2018, 12:37 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do BE(Mechatronics Engineering) from Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. As I am interested to do BE in Mechatronics Engineering specialization so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Yes, you can study (if you are interested) BE Mechatronics Engineering in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology. Mechatronics is the blending of mechanics, electrical, electronics and computers. Mechatronics engineers are required in manufacturing, transportation, communication and other industries. They are needed in automotive machine tools and automation industries. You can discuss with your parents, teachers and well wishers before taking any decision.
12th June 2018, 11:27 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?

B.E. Mechatronics Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics Engineering is an undergraduate Mechanical Engineering course. The duration of this course is four years.

For this course candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. As per my suggestion you should go for BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology.

The name of best jobs for you after completing this course are given below.

=> Mechatronics

=> Manufacturing Industry

=> Construction Industry

=> Agriculture Industry

=> Aerospace Industry

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Thondamuthur, Vellimalaipattinam, Coimbatore District, Narasipuram, Tamil Nadu 641109
Phone: 097900 38605
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?