7th May 2018, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Course structure & duration of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BSc in Home Science course, which is available in College of Home Science, Bikaner? Kindly tell me about the course duration also so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Home Science) seats are available in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  2. Admission procedure to study BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  3. List of colleges along with their fee structure and course duration offering painting course in Bikaner?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?
  5. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  6. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science?
  7. Course duration and structure of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Course structure and duration of M.Phil(Commerce) in C.B.M College of Arts & Science?
  9. List of universities to study Ph.D in food and nutrition
  10. Can i get admission in home science after passing ssc?
  11. Course duration & fee structure of Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD(Home Science) at Home Science College and Research Institute for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. How may I get admission in colleges offering computer science course in Bikaner?
  14. List of top colleges I can apply for with my RPET rank 14300? I prefer computer science and engineering from government college -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When will be Ph.D Home Science admission going to start?
  16. Admission process, fee structure and date of form for B.Sc Psychology and B.Sc Home Science?
  17. University and colleges for Ph.D. in Home Science in U.P.?
  18. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
12th June 2018, 11:13 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Course structure & duration of BSc(Home Science) in College of Home Science, Bikaner?

Let me inform you that B.Sc Home Science course in available in the College of Home Science, Bikaner and there are only 40 seats available for the said course. Candidates, those who have completed 10+2 with PCM/PCB/Agricultural stream from a recognized education board, are eligible to take admission into College of Home Science, Bikaner for 4 years B.Sc Home Science course. Admission will be based upon the merit marks scored in 10+2 exam. There will be no entrance examination conducted for the admission into aforesaid course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?