21st November 2014, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization is best in B.Tech to do M.Tech in Aerospace or M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?

Hi my name is Asha Deepa. I completed my 12th standerd I am good in Maths and Physics. I am interested in both Mechanical and ECE but after completion of b-tech which course in b-tech is best to do m-tech in aerospace or m-tech in aeronautical and what about the future after b-tech and after m-tech. and what about the offers and salary packages. and in b-tech which is best as I am a girl

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering? -- [New]
  2. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  3. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  4. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  5. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  8. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  12. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  13. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible?
  14. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  15. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  16. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  17. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  18. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
23rd November 2014, 06:36 PM
Azimudddin
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which specialization is best in B.Tech to do M.Tech in Aerospace or M.Tech in Aeronautical engineering?

Hello Asha,

The study of Mechanical engineering basically includes the mechanism's, Theory of machine's, power generation, production of mechanical equipment's,robotics, aeronautics, automobile, etc. Mechanical engineering is comprises of very vast studies and it allows a candidate to choose from various options. Electronics and communication deals with network analysis, production of electronics equipments, Wave propagation, communications, signals etc.

As far as Aerospace and Aeronautical is considered, being from mechanical background can give you the plenty of opportunities as well as it will be easier for you to understand the theory's well enough. ECE also has good scope in aeronautics and as you are a girl it will be much easier for you to work in the kind of environment ECE department has in aeronautics.
Salary packages totally depends upon the technical skills of the candidate. After M.tech If You want to opt for research, you need to study hard and you will have the opportunity to work for ISRO and other space research center and they provide very good pay scale.
You will always have the opportunity to work in various Airlines. Private airlines initially offers 20-25000 for a graduate engineer fresher however the increment and promotion totally depends up on one's hard work and dedication.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?