11th November 2016, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects are counted while calculating the degree percentage?

I am a B.Sc (M.P.C) With languages English, Telagu and extra subjects I.H.C,Computer Skills, science and civilization and Environmental Studies in 1st and 2nd years of B.Sc. While calculating the percentage, which marks I have to include, either groups subjects only or all subjects except languages? Please clarify Sir. I'm going to apply for banks and SSC jobs.

14th November 2016, 10:55 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subjects are counted while calculating the degree percentage?

You don't have to worry bout that.

The mark sheet which you got may be having CGPA or GPA or percentage written over there. You just need to fill that in the form.

Else, if it is not there, you have to contact the university to ask which are the compulsory subjects and which are the optional.

So, by contacting them, you will know what subjects to include and how much weightage to be given to each subject.

16th January 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Should we include english and other languages while calculating the percentage in our graduation?

12th February 2022, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Should we include english and other languages while calculating the percentage in our graduation?

31st March 2022, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Which subjects are calculated while calculatingthe degree percentage and languages marks adding the percentage

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?