3rd February 2015, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Syllabus, sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?

hello sir
i am requesting for syllabus,
suitablebooks, sample papers to appear
for AIIMS medical entrance of this year
kindly send me imediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue a MBBS medical seat in AIIMS? How to start preparation for AIIMS entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  2. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurophysiology entrance exam?
  3. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam for 9th standard?
  4. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
  5. Syllabus and list of important books to prepare for AIIMS Entrance Exam?
  6. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of West Bengal JEXPO?
  7. Previous 20 years NEET and AIIMS solved question papers?
  8. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of ICAR Ph.D(Mathematics) entrance exam?
  9. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of 10th Science ICSE Board exam?
  10. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of SAIL Management Trainee(Technical) exam?
  11. Syllabus for PhD Medical Microbiology entrance exam of AIIMS?
  12. Syllabus for medical entrance exams like AIIMS and RGUHS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Past years question papers of AIIMS PG medical entrance exam?
  14. Sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of CMAT?
  15. What is the new syllabus for RRB exam? How to prepare for Sr section engineer? Sample question papers for the same?
  16. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  17. Sample question papers and reference books to prepare for RBI Grade-B recruitment exam?
  18. Sample question papers of AIIMS MBBS entrance exmination
5th February 2015, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus, sample question papers and suitable books for preparation of AIIMS Medical Entrance Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
i am requesting for syllabus,
suitablebooks, sample papers to appear
for AIIMS medical entrance of this year
kindly send me imediately
thank you
Best Books for AIIMS Exam

AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
by
Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant Publications

MTG Chapterwise Explorer: 18 Years AIIMS chapeterwise solution Physics, Chemistry & Biology (1994-2011)
by
MTG Editorial Board
Publisher: MTG Learning Media (P) Ltd.

AIIMS: Topic-Wise Solved Papers With 1 Mock Test (1997-2012)
by
Disha Experts
Publisher: Disha Publication

AIIMS: PG Medical Entrance Examination May 2012 With Explanatory Answers 1 Edition
Author: Nitin Gupta, Bhaskar Krishnamurthy
Publisher: CBS Publisher (2012)

5 Mock Tests & Solved Papers for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

I have attached the syllabus and some question papers of AIIMS exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIIMS-2008.pdf(127.4 KB, 129 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS-2009.pdf(116.0 KB, 107 views)
File Type: pdf AIIMS-2013.pdf(889.6 KB, 97 views)
File Type: pdf SYLLABUS FOR AIIMS.PDF(396.1 KB, 132 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?