24th May 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any chance to study 12th Science to do further MBBS being a Chartered Accountant?

Dear Sir,
I am a Chartered Accountant. I have done 12th with Commerce stream and then B.Com. Now I want to study MBBS. Is there any way to start my 12th again in Science stream to do MBBS?

25th May 2016, 11:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study 12th Science to do further MBBS being a Chartered Accountant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am a Chartered Accountant. I have done 12th with Commerce stream and then B.Com. Now I want to study MBBS. Is there any way to start my 12th again in Science stream to do MBBS?
Sorry to say it is not possible for you to study 12th standard again. Since, you have already completed a Chartered Accountant course, which is having good scope in both the Private and Public sector as well. I suggest you to develop your knowledge in Accounting field instead of applying for MBBS course. Being a Chartered Accountant you can open your own private practice as a practicing chartered accountant. You can also find job opportunities in,

=> Accounting Firm,
=> Income –Tax department,
=>Auditing,
=> Cost Management etc.
26th May 2016, 07:40 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any chance to study 12th Science to do further MBBS being a Chartered Accountant?

Yes, you can get admission in class in Science stream but not in regular mode as you have elapsed quite a few years and can only get admission in in Open Universities.

You should however fulfil the admission criteria in the prospective University to get admission in class 11 science and further should do really well in your entrance examination in order to get admission in MBBS course.
26th May 2016, 09:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Regular schools won't allow admission after a certain age. You can try NIOS to complete class 12th with PCB stream and then apply for medical entrance exams.

Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling. Hence, open schooling is the only way.
27th May 2016, 12:51 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
There is no chance for study MBBS course after completing B.Com course. Only science stream candidate with Physics, Chemistry and Biology are eligible to apply.
13th June 2016, 11:07 AM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

No, you don’t have a chance to do MBBS.

Only students who have Physics, Chemistry and Biology in their 12th are eligible to apply.

Being a 12th with Commerce you are not eligible to apply for MBBS and your age limit also not eligible for that.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?