25th March 2023, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Is there any comman entrance for admission in bachelor of physiotherapy?

Is there any comman entrance for admission in bachelor of physiotherapy. If no please tell ,how I take admission admission in same in govt college.

26th March 2023, 03:12 PM
Moksh1230

Default Re: Is there any comman entrance for admission in bachelor of physiotherapy?

The entrance requirements for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) programs may vary depending on the country and the university offering the program. In some countries, such as India, there are common entrance exams that are conducted for admission to BPT programs, such as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) or the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India? 1 20th December 2017 11:45 PM
Bachelor of Neuroscience, Bachelor of Neurology, Bachelor of Neurobiology and Bachelor of Biotechnology all these courses can be done after 12th PCB? 1 15th May 2015 09:26 PM
Bachelor of Business Management is a Bachelor Degree and equivalent to Graduation for admission in IAS Exam? 4 27th January 2015 09:26 AM
Criteria for admission in Bachelor of Management Studies and Bachelor of Business Administration in Mumbai? Which are the good colleges offering the course? 2 19th May 2012 11:44 AM