25th November 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?

Hello sir
I have already completed my diploma and advanced diploma from uk university and now I want to complete my bachelor from India is that any collge who will give the direct entry in final year after completion of advanced diploma in hospitality management.and uk university is valuable in India? And after completion of bachelor in hospitality management from uk is it possible to do mba in human resource from india?

20th December 2017, 11:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which college I will get admission in 3rd year of Bachelor in Hospitality Management if completed Advanced Diploma from UK University? After Bachelor's degree can I get admission in MBA(HR) in India?

I am sorry to say that none of the colleges will allow you to get admission directly in the final year of the Bachelors degree course in the relevant field.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Bachelors degree in Hospital Management. So, in order to pursue for the above mentioned Bachelors degree, you must have to take admission from the very first year of the course in respective colleges.
I am happy to tell you that after the completion of your Bachelors degree, you can definitely opt for the MBA course in HR from a recognized University. You must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Bachelors degree to opt MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?