2nd November 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Is there any division of B.Tech other than Aerospace engineering to become a Pilot?

Hello,
My son would like to take admission in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering course. But he does not want to become a Pilot. Are there any other divisions or branches in B.Tech Aerospace Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Pilot after completion of Aerospace Engineering?
  2. Can a btech ece student become pilot? What is the scope of aviation field in India?
  3. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Communication
  4. I want to become a pilot but i wear spectacles of (-1.5)
  5. Mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering?
  6. Is Aerospace Industry Good For Career and Evergreen?
  7. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  8. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  9. Can I do mtech in aerospace engineering after btech in electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I join in EEE if I am interested in Aerospace Engineering?
  11. List of colleges which I can get in Aeronautical after scoring 70% in class 12th?
  12. How should we approach for Aerospace Engineering after 10th? Top colleges offering the course?
  13. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  14. How to do MS in Aerospace Engineering after B.E in mechanical engineering? What to do to get a seat in US?
  15. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer?
  16. Which course should I have to opt for after completion of 12th to become Astronaut? Best Colleges in India offering this course? How to get admission for this course?
  17. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) if scored 74 marks in JEE Mains and secured 86% in 12th? Fee structure of B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
16th November 2015, 10:32 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any division of B.Tech other than Aerospace engineering to become a Pilot?

Yes, there is another branch in engineering and technology to become a Pilot and that is Avionics Course.

But there are only few universities offering this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?