28th October 2015, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Whether MS University is affiliated with Odisha Government?

Hello guys,
I have done B.Ed in English from MS University. I have heard that this University is affiliated with Odisha government. Is it true? I want to know that this University is really affiliated with Odisha government or not?

17th November 2015, 10:48 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MS University is affiliated with Odisha Government?

If you are talking about MS University of Baroda which is present in Gujarat. There is no affiliation required from government and you just need a degree from UGC affiliated university only.

There is only two terms one is state government funded universities and central government funded universities. MS University is funded by Gujarat state government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?