27th July 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Jiwaji University then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  2. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  3. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  5. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  6. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  7. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  8. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?
  9. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  11. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  12. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  13. How to join HM college after passing class 12th science under WB board?
  14. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  15. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
  17. How to join MBA college in Hyderabad after doing BHMCT
  18. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
29th July 2018, 06:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Jiwaji University then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Applicants have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the University to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University. Applicants must have passed Higher Secondary (10+2) / Intermediate with at least 50% marks to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University. Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Students have to undergo job training for six months in any hotel during studies. The details are available at the Jiwaji University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?