6th March 2021, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Is there any placement facility for Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management students in the Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 12th standard with Humanities stream. I am interested to study Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management from Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore. I would like to know if there is any placement facility for such students of this institute? Please tell me asap.

7th March 2021, 04:22 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is there any placement facility for Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management students in the Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore?

Yes, There is placement facility for Bachelor in Jewellery Designing & Management students in the Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore.

The placement cell in this college is really good.

Students have some of the top fashion houses in the city coming for placement requirements.

The job opportunities are also very good because students are practically learning everything from designing the concept of creating jewelry and Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?