27th August 2017, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem for a Nepali student to get admission in BBA in India?

Hello Sir/Madam, I’m from Nepal. I want to study BBA course from India but there is one problem arises is that our +2 results is coming in August /September. How can I apply form for admission in BBA?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  2. How Nepali student can get admission in AIIMS to study MBBS? Scholarship under reservation for Nepali student or foreign student?
  3. Can Nepali student do Ph.D in India?
  4. Special quota for Nepali students in AIIMS, India for MBBS course? How can a Nepali student take admission? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?
  6. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can Nepali student take admission in India after 10th, 12th?
  8. Will I be considered a Nepali candidate, if donÂ’t know how to speak Nepali?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  10. How can Nepali student take admission in medical college in India? I have completed 10th from Nepal and 12th from India
  11. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  12. Are Nepali students eligible for net and jrf exam in India?
  13. What should I study in 11th standard to pursue BBA? List of colleges which offer BBA in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  14. How can I get admission in Pune University in MCA? I am a Nepali Citizen
  15. Is there any medical seat reserved in India for Nepali student
  16. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  17. How a Nepali student can apply in AIIMS?
  18. Number of entrance exams held in a year in Indian Embassy in Nepal to get admission in engineering colleges of India for Nepali student
28th August 2017, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem for a Nepali student to get admission in BBA in India?

Nepali students are definitely eligible to apply for admission in India. There are almost treated like Indian citizen when it comes to studies and government jobs.

Hence, no need to worry about anything. Just make sure that you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
28th August 2017, 10:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem for a Nepali student to get admission in BBA in India?

You can definitely apply for the BBA course in India after the completion of your class 12th examination form Nepal there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in any discipline form a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the BBA course in Indian Colleges.
Admission is based on the marks scored in class 12th and the marks scored in the entrance examination for BBA course. So, you can apply on the basis of your qualification, but at the time of admission you need to show your class 12th results.
28th August 2017, 11:37 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

No, there is no problem if you want to get admission in BBA course in India, you will onlyt have to clear the entrance examination conducted by the prospective institute.university you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you can get admission and continue with your studies ahead.
31st August 2017, 07:36 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Nepali student can get an admission in any college of India.

To get admission in BBA a candidate must fulfill the following criteria-

A candidate must be 12th passed with any discipline. A candidate must have minimum 50% marks in class 12th.

You will require following documents to get admission-
Transfer certificate.
Migration certificate.
mark sheet of class 12th.
22nd December 2021, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

If i do bba from nepal ,can i get gob in india
17th April 2022, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem for a Nepali student to get admission in MBA in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?