14th March 2017, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Will I be considered a Nepali candidate, if don’t know how to speak Nepali?

My name is Emily Tamang from Mizoram. Although, I come from India, I'm Nepali and I don't know how to speak in Nepali language because from birth I have stayed in Mizoram. Do I need to learn Nepali and how many languages do I have to learn and also I have a scar in my leg, is this okay?

16th March 2017, 11:27 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Will I be considered a Nepali candidate, if don’t know how to speak Nepali?

Of course you will be considered a Nepali candidate. There are many like you who cannot speak their mother tongue because of their bringing up in a different place. You just need you id proofs to prove yourself as a Nepali and nothing else.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?