15th May 2015, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?

Hello,
Can Nepali students take admission
in MDS course in India? What is the
process for admission and about the fees expenses?
Kindly guide me regarding this.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study MDS in India and Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  2. Total fee expenses including hostel charges to study MDS? How much stipend provided for MDS students?
  3. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  4. How to get admission in IIT and AIEEE if I am a Nepali student? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get direct admission to study PG Diploma in Gynaecology course in India? Total expenses to study this PG Diploma course?
  6. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  7. Nepali students can take admission in MDS in Indian universities? Details of it?
  8. Can I get total expenses covered under Education Loan to study Engineering in Abroad?
  9. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  11. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  12. Top colleges to study MDS in UK? Eligibility to get admission for India student?
  13. What is the admission process for Micro Bio Technology post graduation course for Nepali National student?
  14. Admission procedure and total expenses to study B.Tech in National University of Singapore?
  15. Procedure of admission and requirements to study PG in Surgery at Germany? Total expenses of PG in Surgery at Germany?
  16. Procedure to get total expenses through sponsorship for LLM candidate?
  17. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  18. Which are the colleges in India offering MDS course? What is the admission procedure?
2nd October 2021, 12:46 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure and total expenses to study MDS in India for Nepali student?

For MDS you have to complete post graduation degree duration of this course is 2 years..
Full Form of MDS is Master of Dental Surgery.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?