9th April 2014, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?

Hi sir

I am 39 years old and hold mca degree through correspondence and now want to pursue law degree , i want to know is there any way i can pursue law in any evening college in chennai as i came to know that one cant practice in court with distance education law degree . Also is there any specific reason why bar council not allow distance education degree holder to practice in court .

santhosh

13th May 2014, 11:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?

I am extremely sorry to state that there are no colleges in Chennai which offer Law degree courses through evening classes only. It is true that bar council has not given permission to the distance learning/correspondence candidates to practice in the court. This is because law is such a course which requires detailed study and that too a dedicated and efficient study. One has to remember a lot of things. In correspondence mode, there are various means by which a candidate can cheat and if such candidates become a part of judiciary system of the country, then it will be a great setback for the country. Hence for proper assessment and guidance only full time degree or part time degree courses are approved by the bar council.
30th November 2022, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?

iam 55 yrs old and completed BBA degree through correspondence. Iam a working professional and want to do LLB part time course in some college. Am i eligible for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?