9th January 2023, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Is thereany problem in JEE Mains and Advanced for giving improvement exam in 4 subjects?

Sir i got 65% in 12th class. I want to give improvment exam in cbse also i give JEE Mains or advanced here I am confused.I want to give only in four subject. Is it any problem in jee mains or advanced?

14th January 2023, 10:48 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is thereany problem in JEE Mains and Advanced for giving improvement exam in 4 subjects?

No, there is no problem if you have improvement in 4 subjects. However, you must score minimum 75% in 10+2 to be eligible to apply for IIT advanced.
15th January 2023, 10:48 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is thereany problem in JEE Mains and Advanced for giving improvement exam in 4 subjects?

You can give Improvement exam for all subjects, so that you won't be having any issue in future if you have to apply your Improvement marksheet anywhere.

For getting admission into IITs, NITs and IIITs, you must have at least 75% in 12th standard.

So, in your Improvement exam, if you secure percentage above 75%, then you can get admission to IITs, NITs and IIITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?