8th December 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?

Can
i give the jee advance exam after
clearing jee mains as i had got 69%
in class 12th and i am going
to give improvement exam.??
By vasudha

10th December 2014, 01:06 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can
i give the jee advance exam after
clearing jee mains as i had got 69%
in class 12th and i am going
to give improvement exam.??
By vasudha

You have mentioned that you have cleared the JEE mains and had got 69% in +2 then it wouldn't be a problem and as for applying for JEE Advanced the qualification needed is that you should not be a 2013 completed student who has first appeared as of regarding now.

The candidate cannot attempt for the exam consecutively as there is only 2 attempts which is relaxed.

The candidate is eligible who has born on or after Oct 01,1990 and there are relaxation for other category candidates such as a SC/ST or OBC as they should have born on or after Oct 1,1985.

If you satisfy these you can apply for JEE Advanced.

Regards
~Jxsab~

10th December 2014, 05:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if appearing in 12th improvement exam and appeared in JEE Mains?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination even after scoring good percentage in Improvement examination. Your Improvement examination percentage will be taken into consideration to be eligible for JEE Advanced examination. You are eligible to appear for JEE Advanced examination only if you secure top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination and 75% marks in your 12th standard board examinations.

10th December 2014, 11:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for JEE for 3 consecutive times. Hence, you must appear for JEE this year and next year if possible.

Therefore, you can surely apply for JEE and it doesn't matter whether you are giving improvement exam or not because you have already used your on attempt. Now you have to use other two attempts in the consecutive years.

Therefore, be prepared for the exam if you are really interested in getting admission into a top Engineering college.

11th April 2015, 11:59 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible to appear in JEE Advance but only if you will clear the JEE Mains paper .
The JEE Mains paper is of 360 marks out of which 120 marks from each of Chemistry , Physics and Mathematics with 30 question from each .
There is negative marking also on each wrong answer . The examination is of three hours duration .
The result of JEE Mains are declared in the first week of May and the candidates who have secured more then the cut off marks in their category are eligible to apply for JEE Advanced paper . The examination of Advanced paper is conducted in the last week of May and results are announced in the month of June .

16th March 2016, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I wanted to give improvement exam in only one subject am i eligible to appear in jee

6th September 2017, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission into NIT/IIT college after for class improvement exam February-march exam for PCM from Maharashtra board?

15th September 2017, 06:21 PM
sapphire1

Yes, of course, you are eligible to apply for improvement. But I think it is not necessary to improve your marks in 12th. you have to concentrate on JEE exam. You should give your full attention to your JEE exam.

That will make you easy to score good marks in JEE exam. After that, you may get a best college or university for B.Tech and then you may get a good job through campus placement. So, concentrate on your JEE exam.

There are so many streams in B.Tech you can choose that in which you have interest. So, try to get a good and best university for B.Tech there is very tough competition so you have to give your best for taking admission in the best university.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?