14th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Top colleges in Kerala offering criminology course and how to get admission?

I want to apply a criminology course in a top college in Kerala. Please help me I'm very eager to study this course. I finished my degree program B.Sc mathematics at Periyar university and I want to study criminology course. Please help me Sir my 12th percentage is just 64% Sir but I'm eager to study this course please help me Sir or Madam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges in Kerala offering criminology course? Date of start of the course?
  2. List of colleges offering Criminology course and their admission process? Is there any entrance examination for Criminology courses?
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Criminology in Bangalore?
  4. How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
  5. Details on forensic science courses in Kerala? List of good colleges to join? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges in India offering BSc in Criminology? Eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  7. List of colleges offering M.Sc in Criminology for Forensic Science student in West Bengal?
  8. Which are the colleges offering BSc Forensic or Criminology in Chennai? I have completed my 12th and interested in forensic
  9. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Psychology) in Kerala?
  10. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course?
  11. How to get admission for BA in Criminology course? List of top Institutes offering this course?
  12. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  13. Which Colleges in Kerala offer B.Sc in Forensic Science? How can I apply for admission?
  14. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  15. Top 10 engineering colleges in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What are the difference between following master degrees of Criminology?
  17. Admission in self financing colleges of Kerala is possible with 112 in NATA and 85% in 12th? Names of good B.Arch colleges in Kerala?
  18. Which are the best colleges offering Optometric Course in Kerala? Admission details of this year?
15th August 2016, 10:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top colleges in Kerala offering criminology course and how to get admission?

You need to clear entrance exam related with this as well as there is also direct admission.
Some top colleges are as under:-
Alagappa University
Madras University
T.N.Agricultural University
Gandhiigram Rural Institute
Saurashtra University
University of Delhi
Government Medical College
Amrita School of Medicine
T.D. Medical College
University of Calicut
15th August 2016, 10:56 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Top colleges in Kerala offering criminology course and how to get admission?

List of Colleges offering Criminology Course in Kerala:-

**VTM NSS College - Thiruvananthapuram

**St.Paul's Colelge,Ernakulam,Kerala

**School of Distance Education,Kottyam,Kerala

**Aquinas College,Ernakulam,Kerala

**School of distance Education,Kottayam,Kerala

**Kerala Federation of the Blind,Thruvananthapuram,Kerala.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?