1st August 2011, 01:54 PM
How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
after LL.M in criminology what are the procedures and how to get a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in kerala state
please reply soon..
12th September 2016, 11:55 AM
Re: How may I apply for a lecturers post in one of the law university or colleges in Kerala? What's the procedure for the same? I have completed my LLM in criminology
You should qualify the NET/SET or SLET to apply for law professor.
Steps to Apply As a Law Professor
- Visit the site of law colleges.
- Click on "Career With Us" link.
- Enter all required fields correctly.
- Upload your resume.
- Institute will call back for interview when they have vacancies.
- You have to go to institute with all your documents.
- You have to face the interview & also present your teaching skill against students.
- If selected then college will offer the salary based on your performance.
- If you are agree , then college will call you to join the college as a lecturer.
Required Skills For Law Professor
- Knowledge of Laws & Legal Codes
- Inter Personal Skill
- Good Communication
- Well Presentation Skill
- Time Management
- Self Motivation
- Record Keeping
Law Colleges In Kerala
- National University of Advance & Law Studies
- Cochin University
- Providence Women's College
- Kannur University
- Central University of Kerala
- Holy Cross College
- Government Law College
- Kerala Law Academy
- University of Calicut
- Mahatma Gandhi University
|Is B.Ed necessary for Lectureship in Kerala?||3||25th October 2013 04:08 PM|