23rd April 2012, 10:06 AM
syamacmadhavankutty@gmail

Which are the best colleges offering Optometric Course in Kerala? Admission details of this year?

i want to know about the best colleges offering optometric course in kerala & please give me admission details in 2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Which government colleges are offering company secretary course in Kerala? Details about this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Kerala University approved colleges offering B.Ed course situated outside Kerala?
  3. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of colleges offering 5 years integrated course in Biotech in Kerala?
  5. List of colleges offering BBA course in Kerala?
  6. List of Self Financing Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  7. Names of the various colleges in Kerala offering Cardio Vascular Technology?
  8. List of colleges and their eligibility criteria demanded for admission into undergraduate program of Bioinformatic and Biochemistry?
  9. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech ECE in Kerala?
  10. Colleges in Kerala offering graduation in bioinformatics? What is the admission procedure?
  11. Will I get admission in any college in Kerala offering B.Com/BBA in Management?
  12. Which are the private ayurveda colleges offering MD in Kerala? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details of the colleges in Kerala offering MPT? I have completed my Bachelor of Physiotherapy in India
  14. List of Colleges offering M.Tech course in Kerala?
  15. Eligibility to study BCA for a candidate who has secured 44% in 12th? List of colleges in Kerala? -- [New]
  16. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  17. List of Colleges offering M.Tech in ECE in Kerala? Last rank to get in GATE Exam to get admission for this course?
  18. Which are the colleges offering Aeronautical course in Kerala?
8th July 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges offering Optometric Course in Kerala? Admission details of this year?

which government colleges are offering optometry cources
8th July 2012, 09:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges offering Optometric Course in Kerala? Admission details of this year?

Optometry is the practice or profession of testing the eyes for defects of vision in order to prescribe corrective glasses. An optometrist is a person who skilled in optometry.

For Bachelor Degree in Clinical Optometry, the candidate should have completed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English with 50% marks from a recognised Board.

For Diploma in Optometry one should be 10th pass or 12th pass.

The candidate applying for the course will be called for written exam followed by an Interview.

Some Best Colleges offering Optometry course in Kerala are:-

-MAHATMA GANDHI UNIVERSITY - GANDHI NAGAR, KTTAYYAM
-AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE - KOCHI
-MALANKARA ORTHODEX SYRIAN CHURCH MEDICAL MISSION HOSPITAL - KOLENCHERY
-T.D. MEDICAL COLLEGE - ALLAPPUZHA
-UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT - KOZHIKODE
20th December 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do optometry distantly?
21st December 2012, 02:41 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the best colleges offering Optometric Course in Kerala? Admission details of this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by syamacmadhavankutty@gmail View Post
i want to know about the best colleges offering optometric course in kerala & please give me admission details in 2012.
List of Top Colleges offering Optometry course in Kerala

MALANKARA ORTHODEX SYRIAN CHURCH MEDICAL MISSION HOSPITAL - KOLENCHERY

T.D. MEDICAL COLLEGE - ALLAPPUZHA

AMRITA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCE - KOCHI

UNIVERSITY OF CALICUT - KOZHIKODE
21st April 2013, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in medical mission hospital kolanchery?
12th May 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in T.D medical college alleppey?
12th May 2013, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

HOW MANY SEATS IN T.D MEDICAL COLLEGE ALEPPEY?
21st September 2013, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

is there any one year optometry basics courses in kerala???? are alla the admission procedures over ?????
plss reply
18th January 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

how much percentage is needed in plus two get admission throug mangement quota in farook college calicut
31st January 2014, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

I have been studying dispensing optician in u.k..i did two years of theory and practicals.but however i did not continue till the end.i have got all my result scripts also .i tried to get enroll at city and islington last year but due to my papers were not in order,i fear that it will not be possible.thats why i am try to get enroll in an indian institute where a Diploma in optometry is being taught ,[email protected]
15th May 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage of plus two mark is needed for getting admission in any paramedical courses in previous year[kerala] ?
25th May 2014, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

when will the application form be out-
university of calicut
17th July 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Please compare the scope of optometry in kerala and other states in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?