7th March 2014, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Total fee for pursuing Law in Punjab?

I am sunil kumar after 2 non medical i want to become a BACHLOR OF LAW
After higher secondary i want to become a bachlor of law and know the total fees of law in punjab colleges please give me answer soon

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to pursue doctorate course in Law from USA after Masters in Law from National University of Law Punjab?
  2. How many seats are the there in CLAT programme?
  3. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  4. Total amount that is to be paid as a fee during 4 years of Aeronautics engineering in Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
  5. Am I eligible for PMET, Punjab? I am pursuing my 12th from Chandigarh but parents having domicile of Punjab
  6. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  7. What is the total course fee for the LLB course?
  8. What are the career options after BSc in law?
  9. Total year fee in BITS Pilani? What is the hostel fee and semester fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the total amount to be paid during 4 years of Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How can I make a career as a Law officer in SBI/UBI/B.O.I/UCO bank after pursuing LLM from Utkal university?
  12. Best college for 3 years LLB course among faculty of law(DU), Government Law College(Mumbai) and ILS(Pune)?
  13. Can I apply for PMT, Punjab? I am pursuing 12th from Punjab and having residential of Haryana
  14. Can I get admission in Punjab University for BA-LLB course after completion of my 12th? I have done my 12th as NIOS student. Am I eligible for Punjab CET law test?
  15. What is the fee structure of MBBS in Punjab Private College? How many seats of MBBS are there in Punjab Medical College?
  16. Whats the approx fee structure of the following law colleges?
  17. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  18. Is PG program in Corporate Law good while pursuing CS course? How much beneficial is it?
14th March 2014, 12:20 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Total fee for pursuing Law in Punjab?

The fee structure actually depends on which type of college you join in for taking up the Bachelor of Law course (LLB). If you are going to do in private University then the fee structure will be anywhere from 1 - 2 lakhs for 3 complete years and if you are going to take up in Government colleges then it will be around 1 - 1.5 lakhs maximum.

Attached the syllabus of the LLB course in this post. So, if you any queries regarding the course content you can just refer it to get more idea on it for present.

If you are planning to attend LLB entrance exams, then you can also refer to the previous year model papers in this post which will help to prepare well for the test.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf LLB_Course_syllabus.pdf(294.8 KB, 173 views)
File Type: pdf LLB model.pdf(13.4 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf LLB entrance exam_2013_2014.pdf(454.3 KB, 95 views)
File Type: pdf LLB model-delhi university.pdf(12.1 KB, 100 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?