18th January 2014, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

MBBS is possible after B.Sc? University that provides this opportunity?

Sir, plz tell me after my Bsc degree can i do MBBS medicin degree? My subjects are Chemistry,Physics,Computer science. And is there any university that provied the opertunity? Plz reply soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  2. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  3. After completing ISC with PCB and BSc Agriculture can I get admission in MBBS? Will the migration certificate of the university from which I am pursing BSc Agriculture be appropriate?
  4. Is there any scope for MBBS after BSc?
  5. How to get admission in MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Details of the medical colleges which are offering MBBS course after BSc Nursing?
  6. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  7. Is it true that after BSc nursing we can get into MBBS with relaxation of 1 year? Any BSc nursing seats in MBBS entrance exam?
  8. Can I do MBBS through BSc after completing 2nd PUC exam?
  9. How to do MBBS after doing BSc MLT?
  10. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Physics?
  11. How may I get scheduled date for Bihar SLET exam? I'm from Begusarai(Bihar)
  12. Is it Possible to do MBBS after BSc Zoology? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take MBBS after completion of BSc Nursing?
  14. What are the career options available for a non medical student excluding engineering?
  15. What is the opportunity for me after qualifying for BSc IT from Global Open University?
  16. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? Admission procedure of MBBS and the fee structure?
  17. Will I be able to get MBBS after BSc Nursing? Is this course available in India? Which are the universities offering the course?
  18. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
13th March 2014, 11:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBBS is possible after B.Sc? University that provides this opportunity?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, plz tell me after my Bsc degree can i do MBBS medicin degree? My subjects are Chemistry,Physics,Computer science. And is there any university that provied the opertunity? Plz reply soon.
Hey friend,

B.sc is a Undergraduate degree and this course is of a duration of 3 years consisting of 6 semesters and after that you can join in MBBS course as this course stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery and this course is of a duration of 5 1/2 years,

To join in this course the candidate need to have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects with at least 55% aggregate.

The age limit needed is that the candidate must have 17 years and the maximum is 25 years of age.

This course is provided by many colleges and there is entrance exams which are to be taken in order to join in the course and some of the top entrance exams which you can opt for are:
  • AIIMS Entrance Examination
  • NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
  • AIPMT
  • CMC Vellore Common Entrance Test
  • Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)
  • Delhi University Pre-Medical Test (DPMT)
  • Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET)
  • BHU All India PMT (BHU-PMT)
  • Punjab Medical Entrance Test (PMET)
  • JIPMER Entrance Exam

There are criteria's which is framed for these exams and you would also need to satisfy them in order to apply for the exam.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?