4th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Type of graduation required to get high post in Bank?

What type of graduation we have to do for getting high post in bank? Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. So, please tell me how I can do this?

5th December 2015, 03:03 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Type of graduation required to get high post in Bank?

Let me tell you that it doesn't depend upon the type of graduation.
You have to appear in the test for the high posts in banks such as PO, Manager etc.

Eligibility:

A candidate must have done graduation in any stream from recognized university with at least 50% marks.

Age 21-30 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to reserved categories.
5th December 2015, 06:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The candidate who is interested to get job in Banking sector, then he/ she must complete his graduation in any discipline from any recognized university.

However, if you want to get highest post in the banks, the candidate should pursue the bachelor's degree in any management courses like BBA or MBA.

Generally, the candidate can go for the following bachelor's degree courses to get into banking sector.

* B.Com.

* BBA.

* MBA.

* BCA.

* MCA.

* B.Tech.

* Diploma.

* Management course.
5th December 2015, 07:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are looking for a private bank job then MBA from a good institute like IIM will get you a high post in a top bank but your performance in campus interview will also matter during placement. Also, you will not get a high post directly in most jobs and you have to start from a lower level.

In case of government bank jobs you need graduation in any stream with 50% marks to become eligible for IBPS PO and SBI PO exams. Probationary officer is considered a good post for a starter. Therefore, this is the best option for you if you want to start from a decent post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?