28th April 2014, 01:50 PM
Latha Venkatraman

UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?

I am a Girl studying in SYJC(XII) Science stream in Mumbai's RUIA COLLEGE. I scored 86% in SSC exams and 75% in FYJC with PCBM and English & French. I am representing Maharshtra State Team in the Schools Nationals in the Game of Handball from 2008 to date, with self being the State Captain for two years. I am keen to study Master's in Sports Medicine. Please advise the Courses offered in India and abroad (if possible) after HSC(Std X11). Please advise all the courses available in India for UG course, which will enable me to be eligible for PG courses abroad in Sports Medicine(especially in Australia/UK).

Thanking you in advance and would appreciate a prompt reply to my humble querry.

Ms. Anusha Venkatraman

6th February 2023, 10:07 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: UG course in Sports Medicine for girl in India and PG course in Sports Medicine in Abroad?

In India, you can pursue an undergraduate (UG) course in Sports Medicine if you are interested in pursuing a career in the field of sports medicine. Some of the popular UG courses in Sports Medicine in India include:
  • Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT)
  • Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT)
  • Bachelor of Science in Physical Education, Health Education, and Sports (B.Sc. PE, HE & S)
  • Bachelor of Science in Sports Science
For postgraduate (PG) studies in Sports Medicine, you can consider pursuing a Master's degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Medicine, or related fields. Some of the popular PG courses in Sports Medicine abroad include:
  • Master of Science in Sports Medicine
  • Master of Science in Exercise and Sport Science
  • Master of Science in Physiotherapy (Sports Physiotherapy)
  • Master of Science in Kinesiology (Sports Medicine)
It is recommended to check the eligibility criteria, admission process, and course fees of the institutions you are interested in before making a decision. You can also consult with a career counselor or academic advisor for guidance on the best options available to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?