8th June 2014, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

How to train a person for CEET MBBS exam? Good coaching in Tamil Nadu?

my sister s doing 2 in tamilnadu matric syllabus...she has read only her text books...how to train her for CEET exam for MBBS?any good coaching centres around tamilnadu?...followed by entrance exams....any books available in market?

Related Questions:
  1. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  2. Best TNPSC coaching center in Tamil Nadu
  3. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  4. List of coaching institutes for MBBS in Tirunelveli, Kanniyakumari, Tuticorin and Madurai Districts in Tamil Nadu?
  5. Eligibility for MBBS in Tamil Nadu? Is there any entrance exam conducted?
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  8. How to get admission in Tamilnadu for MBBS?
  9. Easy way of preparation for Indian Forest Service exam? Is there any IFS job in Tamil Nadu? Major coaching centres in Tamil Nadu?
  10. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
  11. Best coaching center for Entrance Exam of MBBS in Chennai and Tamil Nadu?
  12. How many preceding years a person has to study in Tamil Nadu to qualify for their Engineering Couselling conducted by Anna university? What is the criteria for Mahraastra engineering entrance exam?
  13. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Names of best colleges for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  15. Which is the best college to study M.E in Tamilnadu?
  16. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  17. Which Colleges and universities providing M.Phil in physics?
  18. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
6th February 2023, 10:27 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: How to train a person for CEET MBBS exam? Good coaching in Tamil Nadu?

The Central Eligibility Entrance Test (CEET) is a competitive exam for admission to MBBS courses in India. To train a person for this exam, the following steps can be helpful:

Familiarize yourself with the syllabus and exam pattern: The first step is to understand the syllabus and exam pattern of CEET MBBS. The syllabus includes subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and General Knowledge.
  • Study material: Use good quality study material such as textbooks, study guides, and sample papers to cover the syllabus.
  • Practice mock tests: Regularly taking mock tests can help you assess your strengths and weaknesses and improve your time management skills.
  • Focus on time management: CEET MBBS has a time limit for each section, so it is important to practice managing your time effectively.
  • Focus on areas that you are weak in: Identify the areas in which you need more practice and focus on improving them.

As for good coaching centers in Tamil Nadu, there are several coaching institutes that offer preparation courses for CEET MBBS. Some of the popular coaching institutes are:
  • Aakash Institute
  • Brilliant Tutorials
  • Toppers Academy
  • Sri Chaitanya

It is recommended to check the reputation and track record of the coaching institutes, as well as the teaching methodology and resources they provide, before making a decision. You can also take feedback from current students and alumni of the coaching institutes to get a better idea of the quality of coaching they provide.

There is no specific set of books that are recommended by the exam conducting body. However, the following books can be used to prepare for the CEET MBBS exam:
  • NCERT books for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
  • Objective Biology by Dinesh.
  • Trueman's Biology.
  • Principles of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker.
  • Problems in General Physics by I.E. Irodov.
  • Concise Inorganic Chemistry by J.D. Lee.
  • Organic Chemistry by Morrison and Boyd.
  • General Knowledge by Arihant Publications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?